Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Online Sticky Notes

If you checked out Ninja Words, you may have noticed a link to Jjot.

It's an online sticky notes service. Currently it has a very simple, clean, non-bloated interface. Keep your fingers crossed that it stays that way.

I've only been using it for five minutes, but it looks like it will suit me quite well. I plan to use it for the two kinds of notes I make all the time ... shopping lists and movies times.

You can print the notes out, although I've not tried that yet. Hopefully, the layout will be acceptable.

Update: Sadly, they don't use the same layout (nor the same font) for printing as for data entry. So, if you want to be able to lay out the content of your notes it's crap. For my purposes, I was able to work out a format that worked, but it's a pain in the arse that they didn't get this right!

No comments: