Thursday, January 17, 2008

Uncluttering

Today, I bought a nice cooking utensil holder that my mate Gavin put me onto, plus five Lazy Susans.

The point of the latter was to make it possible for me to access the various items that were cluttering up the small amount of bench space I have in my kitchen, and to make it easier to move them ... in an attempt to increase the frequency with which I clean that bench top!

As it turned out, I used three of them in the kitchen and put two into the second new bookcase in the spare room, to hold my stash of hard liquor, which was previously cluttering the aforementioned kitchen bench.

I'm also tempted to see if I can get my hands on one of these. As you can see from the picture, it also allows you to store a lot of stuff in a small space, but still have easy access to it.

No comments: