Friday, November 23, 2007

A Lovely Afternoon

I spent this afternoon visiting my good friend Carsten, his wife Tina and their kids Aurin and Robin.

The children are very cute. When Robin woke up from his nap, I think he was just a little scared of the big hairy beast that had invaded his home, but by the time I left he seemed to have forgotten about that.

Aurin drew a lovely picture of me, walking on some grass, and pasted a magnet to it so I can stick it on my fridge. Unfortunately, I forgot to take it with me when I left ... perhaps that was my subconscious's way of making sure I got around to visiting again :-).

A bonus was that they live just a few minutes' walk from Drummoyne wharf, so I was able to ride the River Cat to Parramatta and catch the train home from there. All in all, a very enjoyable afternoon!

No comments: