Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Be Still, My Heart

After my heart sinking when reading Walt Mossberg's retraction earlier today, it was just buoyed again when I read this story over at the Australian Mac Talk forums.

Hopefully, they're not just a week late publishing their April Fool's posts, because this sounds very promising:
Today however, Apple have been informing resellers of their iPhone strategy for Australia.

Resellers have been informed of the following things:
  • Last week of June release
  • More than 1 carrier
  • No contract lock in
  • Current resellers will be able to sell iPhones
Of course, I would recommend throwing this down with a small bag of sodium chloride crystals, but I still live in hope.

If nothing else, this is the most palatable rumour I've heard so far!

No comments: